Laundromat digital marketing is one of the most critical components in any marketing campaign, and the same goes for any facility in the laundry industry. Agencies like Spynr always stress the need for investing time and money into marketing efforts, which is why it’s high time you begin doing so, if you haven’t yet. Understandably, not all laundromat owners have a significant marketing budget. Fortunately, there are services you can avail of, or even perform yourself, without spending too much money. Read on to find out what they are.
Create a Google Business Profile Account
Google Business Profilehas become one of the most effective and free marketing strategies out there, especially for local businesses like laundromats.
Having a GBP Profile (and keeping it updating it with accurate information), will allow your laundromat to show up on Google Maps. That way, when people in your area search for “laundromat near me,” your facility will show up, alongside vital information like your location, contact details, operating hours, and more.
If you don’t have a GBP account yet, you can create one for free and add all the relevant information customers need to find you. Other than GBP, you can also post your facility on other third-party listings like Yelp.
Social Media Marketing Is Key
Another free way to grow your laundromat business for free is through social media. Social media is an excellent platform to express your brand’s personality and build trust among current and potential customers.
If you haven’t yet, create social media accounts on relevant platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. Then, you can begin simple yet effective social media marketing tactics, such as:
- Promoting your website’s blog posts on your social media, which will help drive more traffic to your website.
- Request customers from your laundromat to post reviews about your business, which will encourage your followers to choose your facility when it comes to meeting their laundry needs.
- Respond to customer inquiries and feedback quickly, which will help you build your brand credibility.
- Post any news, announcements, and promotions on your social media pages, which won’t only encourage your followers to check your laundromat out, but also have them share your posts to their own network.
Implement Local SEO
An effective laundromat digital marketing experts swear by is local SEO. While it is free, do note that it takes some time until you start to see results, so it’s time to start now and to keep your efforts consistent. Here are a few tactics to follow:
- Add location-based keywords on your website, blog posts, and social media posts.
- Like the previous tip suggests, add your business in local online listings, ensuring your information is accurate and identical across every platform.
- Publish blog posts and webpages specific to the cities you serve.
Wrapping It Up
Try implementing any of these affordable laundromat digital marketing services and you’ll be able to slowly watch your customer base grow.